Tuesday, August 4, 2015

This year has went so fast! I am in amazement watching each of my classmates prepare for the upcoming year. As I begin preparations such as buying text books for senior year, I am reflecting on some of the moments from the journey. My mentor for the year has a wonderful way of sharing God moments with others. I would like to share some God moments (or God winks) with you. 

I saw God in the excitement and creativity throughout Fremont, Ohio. 
Thank you for your smiles!  

As a community we saw God moments while celebrating new ministries. 
(Installation of Pastor Jose Rios - Iglesia Camino De Vida - UMC & ELCA)

We could sense God's presence during the Choir Festival for Reformation. 


God moments were all around as five Lutheran Congregations 
meet for Outdoor Worship at the fairgrounds. 

God moments....with 30,000 teens in Detroit.
 Teens who were dancing, singing, and praising God together! Amen! 


There are so many wonderful moments this year. I would never be able to name all of them. These were just a few. Thank you for your support and love for our family throughout this year! We look forward to the road ahead during senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment