Tuesday, May 6, 2014

First day of class this morning. What a surprise, Dr Folkemer decided to have class outside the chapel at 8:30am! The sun is reaching the large tree to the left of me. It is so bright and warm. It is amazing how so early in the morning the sun can warm the body.



Some days I forget to pay attention to how beautiful this campus can be. The grass is brilliant green. Even though it is approaching fall it seems like it could be spring for the brilliant colors outside. Just like a bright summer day!



We are enjoying stories in our circle of confidants about our families and memories of music throughout our lifetime's. Stories of joy, happiness, and sadness. As I sit listening to my new friends, I take special pride knowing I am sitting on hallowed ground. I am so honored to be here for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment